How To Cancel Pepi Super Stores Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pepi Super Stores and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pepi Super Stores subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pepi Super Stores subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pepi Su website
- Alternatives to Pepi Super Stores
Cancel Pepi Super Stores Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pepi Super Stores subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pepi Super Stores".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pepi Super Stores subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pepi Super Stores subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pepi Super Stores Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pepi Super Stores" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pepi Su will now be canceled.
Cancel Pepi Super Stores Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pepi Super Stores via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pepi Super Stores. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pepi Su
Cancel Pepi Super Stores Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pepi Super Stores via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pepi Super Stores's Website
Another way of canceling Pepi Super Stores subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pepi Super Stores app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.pepiplay.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pepi Super Stores App
Join our characters and explore various shops and activities within. Shop, play pranks, tweak products and designs, dress up Your characters, or create your own musical hit — everything is possible in Pepi Super Stores! LEARN THROUGH PLAY Pepi Super Stores is a fun and safe edutainment for kids and their parents. Pretend-play a day in the mall, visit or run shops and participate in dozens of fun activities. Every store is different and offers a new set of items to experiment with. Kids can throw fruits into food machine and make juice, but the real fun awaits when they discover that any...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app