How to Cancel Simple Piano Pro
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Simple Piano Pro subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Simple Piano Pro subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Simple Piano Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Simple Piano Pro subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Simple Piano Pro".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Simple Piano Pro subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Simple Piano Pro subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Simple Piano Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Simple Piano Pro" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Simple Piano Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel Simple Piano Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Simple Piano Pro via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Simple Piano Pro. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Simple Piano Pro
Cancel Simple Piano Pro via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Simple Piano Pro via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Simple Piano Pro's Website
Another way of canceling Simple Piano Pro subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Simple Piano Pro app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://gamelachi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Simple Piano Pro App
- Total 36 Piano Keys. - Experience real piano feeling with quality sounds. - Simple piano PRO is completely free. - There are notes on the piano keys, you can play the piano with the note. - Make great works with 3 octaves, resize the piano octaves as you wish and start playing. - this app is a great choice for children, it is a good app to educate, teach, entertain, or keep you entertained and apologize if you broke it. - not only children, but also those who are interested in music for hobby or business will be satisfied. - Carry 10 different quality piano sounds, exactly 10 different piano sounds in your pocket. - With the ultra-light design, your eyes will not be disturbed, there are no annoying screeching colors. - Feel the piano playing with fun visual effects. - We will continue to add new features, remember to keep your app up to date.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app