How To Cancel QuitNow! Quit smoking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of QuitNow! Quit smoking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your QuitNow! Quit smoking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your QuitNow! Quit smoking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on QuitNow Quit smoking website
- Alternatives to QuitNow! Quit smoking
Cancel QuitNow! Quit smoking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel QuitNow! Quit smoking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "QuitNow! Quit smoking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling QuitNow! Quit smoking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel QuitNow! Quit smoking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel QuitNow! Quit smoking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "QuitNow! Quit smoking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to QuitNow Quit smoking will now be canceled.
Cancel QuitNow! Quit smoking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to QuitNow! Quit smoking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see QuitNow! Quit smoking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from QuitNow Quit smoking
Cancel QuitNow! Quit smoking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting QuitNow! Quit smoking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on QuitNow! Quit smoking's Website
Another way of canceling QuitNow! Quit smoking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the QuitNow! Quit smoking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://quitnow.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About QuitNow! Quit smoking App
Are you trying to quit smoking? If you are finding it hard to stop smoking, QuitNow! is made for you. First things first: you know smoking is bad for your body. Even so, lots of people keep smoking. So why should you quit? When you quit smoking, you improve the quality and length of your life and the lives of the people around you. One way to prepare to successfully launch your smoke-free life is to power-up your phone with QuitNow! QuitNow! is a proven app that engages you to quit smoking. It aims you to avoid tobacco just giving you a picture of yourself. Quitting smoking is easier w...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app