How To Cancel Real Flying Car Simulator Driver Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Real Flying Car Simulator Driver and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Real Flying Car Simulator Driver subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Real Flying Car Simulator Driver subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Real Flying Car Simulator Driver website
- Alternatives to Real Flying Car Simulator Driver
Cancel Real Flying Car Simulator Driver Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Real Flying Car Simulator Driver subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Real Flying Car Simulator Driver.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Real Flying Car Simulator Driver subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Real Flying Car Simulator Driver subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Real Flying Car Simulator Driver store Real Flying Car Simulator Driverlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Real Flying Car Simulator Driver Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Real Flying Car Simulator Driver" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Real Flying Car Simulator Driver will now be canceled.
Cancel Real Flying Car Simulator Driver Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Real Flying Car Simulator Driver via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Real Flying Car Simulator Driver. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Real Flying Car Simulator Driver
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Real Flying Car Simulator Driver Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Real Flying Car Simulator Driver via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Real Flying Car Simulator Driver's Website
An alternate way of canceling Real Flying Car Simulator Driver subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Real Flying Car Simulator Driver app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://55bestgames.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Real Flying Car Simulator Driver App
Fly cars with amazing new car flying physics on a single push button. Car driving games and simulators has been in trend but 55 Best Games have now launched all new FLYING CAR DRIVER game where you can not only drive your car but flying it like an airplane. We have integrated real plane like physics on all the attractive sports cars. Its a feature that no sports car have but its a futuristic car idea when luxury cars would have a feature to fly as well. Just image being in a car driving around the city and exploring the car features you hit an unknown button and your car wings open up and w...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app