How to Cancel iDentist dental management CRM
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your iDentist dental management CRM subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your iDentist dental management CRM subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel iDentist dental management CRM Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel iDentist dental management CRM subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "iDentist dental management CRM".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling iDentist dental management CRM subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel iDentist dental management CRM subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel iDentist dental management CRM Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "iDentist dental management CRM" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iDentist dental management CRM will now be canceled.
Cancel iDentist dental management CRM Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iDentist dental management CRM via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iDentist dental management CRM. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iDentist dental management CRM
Cancel iDentist dental management CRM via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iDentist dental management CRM via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on iDentist dental management CRM's Website
Another way of canceling iDentist dental management CRM subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the iDentist dental management CRM app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://avvastyle.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About iDentist dental management CRM App
iDentist dental clinic management app will make running your dental practice more cost-effective 🦷. Our dental scheduling system will makes a patient schedule efficient. You will be able to prevent broken appointments and empty chairs with SMS reminders system ⌛. iDentist app automatically reminds patients about their appointments. This will help patients be on-time so that the schedule moves smoothly 🏄♀️. iDentist crm can used as a dentist's assistant. It's a dentistry cloud-based solution for the clinic that runs from all of your devices, making it easy to access from anywhere, whether in the office or on the go 🚁. Dental practice management app provides treatment planning, dental diagnosis, patients' medical history, online booking and teeth treatment tracing capabilities. iDentist app has the following features: - Weekly and monthly calendar for dental planning 📅. - The app can be simultaneously used by several doctors 👨⚕️👩⚕️. - Android, iOS and Windows versions of the app 💻. - Scheduling of SMS appointment reminders ⏰. - Dentists can keep their patient’s record 📁. - Dental chart of each patient 🦷. - Online booking 📞. - Dental appointments planner - you can easily schedule a medical appointment 💺. - Medical history of patients 📝. - Ability to create a copy of your patient records in PDF format 🖨. - Patient birthday reminders 🎂. - Ability to keep track your dental clinic expenses 📉. - Advanced financial reports 📊. - X-rays gallery 📸.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app