How to Cancel Cashplus bank
Learn how to cancel Cashplus bank - mobile banking subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Cashplus bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Cashplus bank - mobile banking".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Cashplus bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cashplus bank Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Cashplus bank - mobile banking" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Cashplus bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Cashplus bank Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Cashplus bank - mobile banking" or "Advanced Payment Solutions" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Cashplus bank
Cancel Cashplus bank via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Cashplus bank's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.cashplus.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Cashplus bank - mobile banking App
Download the app to open a business or personal bank account in minutes. Over 1.6 million people use Cashplus to manage their money. Open a business or personal account online There’s no credit or trading history required, and you won’t have to visit a branch to open your account. • Fast online application & instant decision • No credit check to apply • Start accepting payments immediately with your account number and sort code Manage your spending • Check your account balance, track spending & make payments seamlessly • Manage multiple cards, including foreign currency cards • Request your pin number on the go • Access your account from the mobile app or online from your PC • Friendly UK based telephone support – 7 days a week • Deposit cash at the Post Office for just £3.00 Keep your money safe • 24 hour fraud monitoring for your security • Secure face and biometric ID • Block cards from the app or online • Instant app notifications when money leaves your account Business current accounts made simple Our business current account is designed for small to medium businesses and sole traders. From startups to contractors, freelancers to entrepreneurs – all kinds of businesses trust Cashplus business bank accounts Improve your bookkeeping • Download statements to your phone or PC • Categorised transactions help organise your spending • Customise categories to match your business • Store logos in your statement make it easy to find transactions • Mark transactions as non-allowable expenses, add notes and a photo of your receipt Extra cards for your team • Add up to 20 cards, personalised with your business name • Block cards and restrict transactions like gambling and ATM withdrawals • Order travel cards for USD and EURO spending LENDING OPTIONS We’ve been helping businesses grow for 14 years. We offer a range of different credit products, with personalised limits that vary based on your individual circumstances. • Opportunities to apply for an overdraft or business credit card PERSONAL CURRENT ACCOUNTS THAT HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE Our personal current accounts give you a clear view of your spending. Make payments, settle bills and add additional cardholders. You also have the option to improve your credit rating with a free Creditbuilder. The Cashplus Creditbuilder turns your monthly account fee into a loan agreement. Repaying this each month could help improve your credit score. -------------- Cashplus is a trading name of Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS). Cashplus cards are issued by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS), trading as Cashplus Bank, is registered in England and Wales at 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB (No.04947027). APS is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the PRA under Firm Reference Number (FRN) 671140. APS Registered Address is 6th Floor, One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EB. Registered in England and Wales under company number 04947027.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app