How to Cancel Monzo
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Monzo - Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Monzo - Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Monzo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Monzo - Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Monzo - Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Monzo - Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Monzo - Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Monzo Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Monzo - Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Monzo will now be canceled.
Cancel Monzo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Monzo - Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Monzo - Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Monzo
Cancel Monzo via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Monzo - Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Monzo's Website
Another way of canceling Monzo - Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Monzo - Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://monzo.com?utm_medium=paid&utm_source=playstore&utm_campaign=1 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Monzo - Mobile Banking App
The UK's fastest-growing bank is coming to the US! Your Monzo account is instant spending notifications, stress-free traveling, easy budgeting and support from real people, whenever you need it. **Always know how much money you have** Get on top of your spending with instant notifications every time you pay for something, with a balance that updates immediately, not days later. **Use your card anywhere** Whether it's with your hot coral debit card, or Google Pay, Monzo works all around the world, and you don’t need to tell us when you're going. **Spend for free** We don’t charge fees for spending on your card, we don’t charge overdraft fees and we don’t mark up the exchange rate when you go abroad. **Pay people in seconds** Send and receive money free and instantly with other Monzo users, and say thanks with an emoji! **Stay in control** If you lose your card, freeze it in the app and get a new one quickly. (Or defrost it if you find it again.) **Rest easy** Money in your Monzo US account is protected by FDIC, so you're insured up to $250,000, and our anti-fraud systems make sure your money is safe, without adding friction for you. The Monzo Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. **Legal Notice** Monzo Inc. does not offer or provide banking services on its own behalf or for its affiliates and is not a bank. Monzo Inc. is wholly owned by Mo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app