How To Cancel NLB Klikin Slovenia Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of NLB Klikin Slovenia and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your NLB Klikin Slovenia subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your NLB Klikin Slovenia subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on NLB Klikin Slovenia website
- Alternatives to NLB Klikin Slovenia
Cancel NLB Klikin Slovenia Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel NLB Klikin Slovenia subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "NLB Klikin Slovenia".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling NLB Klikin Slovenia subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel NLB Klikin Slovenia subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel NLB Klikin Slovenia Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "NLB Klikin Slovenia" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NLB Klikin Slovenia will now be canceled.
Cancel NLB Klikin Slovenia Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NLB Klikin Slovenia via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NLB Klikin Slovenia. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NLB Klikin Slovenia
Cancel NLB Klikin Slovenia Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NLB Klikin Slovenia via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on NLB Klikin Slovenia's Website
Another way of canceling NLB Klikin Slovenia subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the NLB Klikin Slovenia app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.nlb.si/klikin and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About NLB Klikin Slovenia App
More than 250,000 users already trust Klikin mobile bank. It is the No. 1 mobile bank in Slovenia (E-laborat 2018 research) and is available to all NLB users who wish to access their finances wherever and whenever, be it day or night. You can perform daily banking services in a simple and easy way to save time and money. Klikin is a free application which, in addition to mobile banking, also offers other useful solutions: you can easily and quickly locate the nearest ATM or branch office, establish a 24/7 contact with the bank, and use the informative exchange office and exchange rates. Us...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app