How To Cancel Hinge - Dating & Relationships Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hinge - Dating & Relationships and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hinge - Dating & Relationships subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hinge - Dating & Relationships subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hinge website
- Alternatives to Hinge - Dating & Relationships
Cancel Hinge - Dating & Relationships Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hinge - Dating & Relationships subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hinge - Dating & Relationships".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hinge - Dating & Relationships subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hinge - Dating & Relationships subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hinge - Dating & Relationships Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hinge - Dating & Relationships" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hinge will now be canceled.
Cancel Hinge - Dating & Relationships Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hinge - Dating & Relationships via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hinge - Dating & Relationships. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hinge
Cancel Hinge - Dating & Relationships Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hinge - Dating & Relationships via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hinge - Dating & Relationships's Website
Another way of canceling Hinge - Dating & Relationships subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hinge - Dating & Relationships app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.hinge.co/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hinge - Dating & Relationships App
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. And it’s working. Currently, 3 out of 4 times Hinge members want to go on a second date, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. 🌟 BUZZ ABOUT HINGE 🌟 • "Hinge’s CEO says a good dating app relies on vulnerability, not algorithms." - Washington Post • "Hinge is the first dating app to actually measure real-world success" - TechCrunch • "A great option for those fed up with temporary love." - TheNextW...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Want a refund for in app accidental purchase.
— by Yashvi on Jun 30 2021
Search for another app