How To Cancel Clover Dating App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Clover Dating App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Clover Dating App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Clover Dating App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Clover Dating App website
- Alternatives to Clover Dating App
Cancel Clover Dating App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Clover Dating App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Clover Dating App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Clover Dating App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Clover Dating App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Clover Dating App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Clover Dating App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Clover Dating App will now be canceled.
Cancel Clover Dating App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Clover Dating App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Clover Dating App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Clover Dating App
Cancel Clover Dating App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Clover Dating App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Clover Dating App's Website
Another way of canceling Clover Dating App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Clover Dating App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://clover.co/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Clover Dating App App
Whether you’re looking for love, a short-term relationship, or a friend, Clover is a perfect pocket pal with over 16 million dates scheduled through the app! Named the hottest dating app of 2020 by Mobile Apps Daily, and with over 8 million users, the opportunities to find any kind of love you’re looking for are endless! Why waste time swiping or texting for weeks to never meet? Wanna go on a spontaneous date like basically RIGHT NOW? You can! Clover’s Date Genie dating feature gives you your own personalized dating assistant that basically sets up dates for you! In-app calendar included!...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app