How To Cancel ePayments: wallet & bank card Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of ePayments: wallet & bank card and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ePayments: wallet & bank card subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your ePayments: wallet & bank card subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ePayments website
- Alternatives to ePayments: wallet & bank card
Cancel ePayments: wallet & bank card Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel ePayments: wallet & bank card subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on ePayments: wallet & bank card.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling ePayments: wallet & bank card subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel ePayments: wallet & bank card subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the ePayments: wallet & bank card store ePayments: wallet & bank cardlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel ePayments: wallet & bank card Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "ePayments: wallet & bank card" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ePayments will now be canceled.
Cancel ePayments: wallet & bank card Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ePayments: wallet & bank card via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ePayments: wallet & bank card. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ePayments
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel ePayments: wallet & bank card Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ePayments: wallet & bank card via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ePayments: wallet & bank card's Website
An alternate way of canceling ePayments: wallet & bank card subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the ePayments: wallet & bank card app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.epayments.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About ePayments: wallet & bank card App
ePayments – a convenient electronic wallet for those who earn money on the internet. Receive payments from partners and employers, pay for services, withdraw cash anywhere in the world using the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard®. Open the multi-currency, international epayments.com e-Wallet in 5 minutes directly from our application. HOW CAN I RECEIVE MONEY FROM PARTNERS AND EMPLOYERS? ✔️ Transfer to your ePayments e-Wallet; ✔️ Transfer from Europe via personal virtual IBAN issued by ePayments; ✔️ Transfer to your ePayments Prepaid Mastercard®; ✔️ Transfer by bank details, available in...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app