How To Cancel Flashlight HD LED Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Flashlight HD LED and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Flashlight HD LED subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Flashlight HD LED subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Flashlight HD LED website
- Alternatives to Flashlight HD LED
Cancel Flashlight HD LED Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Flashlight HD LED subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Flashlight HD LED".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Flashlight HD LED subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Flashlight HD LED subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Flashlight HD LED Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Flashlight HD LED" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Flashlight HD LED will now be canceled.
Cancel Flashlight HD LED Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Flashlight HD LED via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Flashlight HD LED. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Flashlight HD LED
Cancel Flashlight HD LED Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Flashlight HD LED via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Flashlight HD LED's Website
Another way of canceling Flashlight HD LED subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Flashlight HD LED app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.smallte.ch and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Flashlight HD LED App
There are many flashlight apps, so why get this one ? - Brightest and most POWERFUL light possible - FREE ! - It is simple and well designed - launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button - uses the integrated FlashLight LED - also uses your full screen as a color light lamp (works on all devices) - add a widget for quick access Try it. It's simply the best at what it does. This app is compatible with most phones including those on which other apps do not work. This includes for example : Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy S8, S7 Edge, S6, J7, Xiaomi Redmi Note, Oppo, Hua...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app