How To Cancel Flash Alert : Call & Sms Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Flash Alert : Call & Sms and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Flash Alert : Call & Sms subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Flash Alert : Call & Sms subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Flash Alert Call Sms website
- Alternatives to Flash Alert : Call & Sms
Cancel Flash Alert : Call & Sms Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Flash Alert : Call & Sms subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Flash Alert : Call & Sms".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Flash Alert : Call & Sms subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Flash Alert : Call & Sms subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Flash Alert : Call & Sms Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Flash Alert : Call & Sms" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Flash Alert Call Sms will now be canceled.
Cancel Flash Alert : Call & Sms Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Flash Alert : Call & Sms via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Flash Alert : Call & Sms. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Flash Alert Call Sms
Cancel Flash Alert : Call & Sms Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Flash Alert : Call & Sms via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Flash Alert : Call & Sms's Website
Another way of canceling Flash Alert : Call & Sms subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Flash Alert : Call & Sms app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.3wstudio.mobi and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Flash Alert : Call & Sms App
Flash Alert : Call & Sms will give you flash notification on incoming calls and text messages. The flash on call feature finally available for Android phones. With this free app you will be able to answer any call quickly and avoid missing vital communications when you cannot hear your phone ringing. Key Features : + Flash Alert on Incoming Calls . + Blinking Flash on Sms Message . + Flash on notifications from : Viber, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Skype and Whatsapp . + Shake phone to disable Call light . + Silent mode to activate Led light and disable ringing . Best ways...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app