How to Cancel Financial Calculator V1.0
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Financial Calculator V1.0 subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Financial Calculator V1.0 subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Financial Calculator V1.0 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Financial Calculator V1.0 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Financial Calculator V1.0".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Financial Calculator V1.0 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Financial Calculator V1.0 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Financial Calculator V1.0 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Financial Calculator V1.0" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Financial Calculator V1.0 will now be canceled.
Cancel Financial Calculator V1.0 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Financial Calculator V1.0 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Financial Calculator V1.0. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Financial Calculator V1.0
Cancel Financial Calculator V1.0 via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Financial Calculator V1.0 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Financial Calculator V1.0's Website
Another way of canceling Financial Calculator V1.0 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Financial Calculator V1.0 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Financial Calculator V1.0 App
This calculator can solve problem of financial maths, you can find any variable from a problem, to find a interest rate, period, present value, future value, annuity and gradient you just have to leave the variable with a value of zero and calculator will find the answer to the problem, it's easy to use, more than a common financial calculator.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app