How to Cancel Doctr
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Doctr – ER wait times in Canad subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Doctr – ER wait times in Canad subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Doctr Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Doctr – ER wait times in Canad subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Doctr – ER wait times in Canad".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Doctr – ER wait times in Canad subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Doctr – ER wait times in Canad subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Doctr Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Doctr – ER wait times in Canad" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Doctr will now be canceled.
Cancel Doctr Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Doctr – ER wait times in Canad via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Doctr – ER wait times in Canad. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Doctr
Cancel Doctr via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Doctr – ER wait times in Canad via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Doctr's Website
Another way of canceling Doctr – ER wait times in Canad subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Doctr – ER wait times in Canad app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.doctr.ca/simplify-and-optimize-access-to-health-services/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Doctr – ER wait times in Canad App
Doctr™ gives you access to the wait times and occupancy rates of emergency rooms in Canada in REAL TIME. With Doctr Premium, you will get access to the evolution and forecasts of wait times and occupancy rate in Canadian hospitals. A useful feature for smart patients and hospital and clinic staff! Doctr will display the closest hospitals and walk-in clinics near you making it easier to book appointments with a Doctor or a Nurse. Based on your location, Doctr will provide you with a list of walk-in clinics and emergency care centers you can go for minor emergencies as an alternative to the emergency room. Doctr is available everywhere in the province of Quebec and is currently in beta testing in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba and Prince Edward Island. See more details below. Doctr’s mission is to facilitate access to health services in Canada. Current real-time coverage: - Quebec Doctr, in partnership with the Quebec Government, covers over 100 hospitals, CLSC, and clinics in Montreal, Quebec City, Laval, Brossard, Gatineau, Levis, Saguenay and other cities. It includes popular hospitals such as CHU Sainte-Justine, Montreal General Hospital and the CHUM. - British Columbia: Doctr is beta testing real-time coverage with hospitals in Vancouver including Mount Saint Joseph Hospital, St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital and more. - Alberta: Doctr is beta testing real-time coverage with hospitals in Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Medecine Hat and Red Deer...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app