How To Cancel Sigepe mobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Sigepe mobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sigepe mobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Sigepe mobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sigepe mobile website
- Alternatives to Sigepe mobile
Cancel Sigepe mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sigepe mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sigepe mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sigepe mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sigepe mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sigepe mobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sigepe mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sigepe mobile will now be canceled.
Cancel Sigepe mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sigepe mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sigepe mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sigepe mobile
Cancel Sigepe mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sigepe mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sigepe mobile's Website
Another way of canceling Sigepe mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sigepe mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.servidor.gov.br/servicos/faq/duvidas-frequentes-de-acesso/servidor-ou-pensionista-sigepe-mobile and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sigepe mobile App
O aplicativo Sigepe mobile oferece aos servidores ativos, aposentados e pensionistas do Executivo Federal e do Governo do Distrito Federal - GDF, que recebem seus vencimentos, proventos ou pensões pelo SIAPE, uma forma prática e ágil, de consultar as suas informações financeiras, cadastrais, funcionais, férias e consignação, por meio de dispositivos móveis, como smartphones e tablets e abre um novo canal de comunicação com os servidores públicos federais por meio da Central de Mensagens. Conheça algumas funcionalidades do aplicativo Sigepe mobile: - Consulta da prévia do contracheque par...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app