How To Cancel The Lost Guitar Pick Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of The Lost Guitar Pick and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The Lost Guitar Pick subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your The Lost Guitar Pick subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The Lost Guitar Pick website
- Alternatives to The Lost Guitar Pick
Cancel The Lost Guitar Pick Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel The Lost Guitar Pick subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "The Lost Guitar Pick".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling The Lost Guitar Pick subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel The Lost Guitar Pick subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The Lost Guitar Pick Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "The Lost Guitar Pick" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The Lost Guitar Pick will now be canceled.
Cancel The Lost Guitar Pick Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The Lost Guitar Pick via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The Lost Guitar Pick. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The Lost Guitar Pick
Cancel The Lost Guitar Pick Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The Lost Guitar Pick via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The Lost Guitar Pick's Website
Another way of canceling The Lost Guitar Pick subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the The Lost Guitar Pick app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://studiosol.com.br and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About The Lost Guitar Pick App
After long days and nights of research, our developers found out where those picks that vanish without a trace take shelter, enraging those who play guitar. And now it’s time for you and thousands of people to discover the truth of where that is. “They are hidden in a universe called THE LOST GUITAR PICK, a place that is waiting for you.” There are different levels to conquer, in worlds where the real blends with the fantastic (but don’t worry, there’s nothing to fear there). And the best part: the games are the coolest, made for you to test your memory! Since you’ve already been hi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app