How To Cancel Fun Routine Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Fun Routine and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Fun Routine subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Fun Routine subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Fun Routine website
- Alternatives to Fun Routine
Cancel Fun Routine Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Fun Routine subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Fun Routine".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Fun Routine subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Fun Routine subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Fun Routine Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Fun Routine" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Fun Routine will now be canceled.
Cancel Fun Routine Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Fun Routine via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Fun Routine. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Fun Routine
Cancel Fun Routine Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Fun Routine via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Fun Routine's Website
Another way of canceling Fun Routine subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Fun Routine app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.phaneronsoft.com.br and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Fun Routine App
The Fun Routine App seeks to help parents with children who have some form of difficulty understanding activities that are daily, such as children with Autism (ASD). With the help of this tool, it is possible to organize the child's daily routine, where he or she can view and mark their tasks as completed, simulating the routine routine. The application is educational and encourages communication. It is quite simple, which makes it very easy to use, both for the parent and the child. It is important to note that it was designed for children with ASD, but it is suitable for any child, or...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app