How To Cancel 22° CBCEnf Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of 22° CBCEnf and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 22° CBCEnf subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your 22° CBCEnf subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on 22 CBCEnf website
- Alternatives to 22° CBCEnf
Cancel 22° CBCEnf Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 22° CBCEnf subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "22° CBCEnf".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 22° CBCEnf subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 22° CBCEnf subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 22° CBCEnf Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "22° CBCEnf" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 22 CBCEnf will now be canceled.
Cancel 22° CBCEnf Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 22° CBCEnf via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 22° CBCEnf. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 22 CBCEnf
Cancel 22° CBCEnf Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 22° CBCEnf via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 22° CBCEnf's Website
Another way of canceling 22° CBCEnf subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 22° CBCEnf app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://makadu.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 22° CBCEnf App
Aplicativo oficial do CBCEnf. Através deste aplicativo você poderá interagir com o palestrante enviando perguntas, acessando slides, avaliando cada atividade e respondendo a votações, tudo isso direto no seu celular. Plataforma Makadu. Este aplicativo faz parte da Plataforma Makadu de tecnologia para eventos. Caso tenha qualquer dúvida ou sugestão, entre em contato conosco pelo email [email protected] ou pelo telefone/WhatsApp 51 9 9328-0045. Bom evento!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app