How To Cancel Translator Women's Voice Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Translator Women's Voice and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Translator Women's Voice subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Translator Women's Voice subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Translator Women s Voice website
- Alternatives to Translator Women's Voice
Cancel Translator Women's Voice Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Translator Women's Voice subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Translator Women's Voice".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Translator Women's Voice subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Translator Women's Voice subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Translator Women's Voice Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Translator Women's Voice" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Translator Women s Voice will now be canceled.
Cancel Translator Women's Voice Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Translator Women's Voice via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Translator Women's Voice. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Translator Women s Voice
Cancel Translator Women's Voice Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Translator Women's Voice via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Translator Women's Voice's Website
Another way of canceling Translator Women's Voice subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Translator Women's Voice app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.escolhatecnologia.com.br/appstore/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Translator Women's Voice App
Application that makes reading using the voice of the translator woman, generating an audio voice that can be shared with your friends. For example you can send the audio with the voice of the translator's woman to your friends on WhatsApp ★ Best and funny text to voice tts app ★ Very fast ★ You can share audio with your friends ★ Unlimited text/voice ★ Male and Female voices ★ Text to Speech for books, texts, article, news. ★ Share audio with all your family and friends
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app