How To Cancel Dicionário inFormal Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Dicionário inFormal and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dicionário inFormal subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Dicionário inFormal subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dicionário inFormal website
- Alternatives to Dicionário inFormal
Cancel Dicionário inFormal Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dicionário inFormal subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dicionário inFormal".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dicionário inFormal subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dicionário inFormal subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dicionário inFormal Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dicionário inFormal" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dicionário inFormal will now be canceled.
Cancel Dicionário inFormal Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dicionário inFormal via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dicionário inFormal. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dicionário inFormal
Cancel Dicionário inFormal Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dicionário inFormal via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dicionário inFormal's Website
Another way of canceling Dicionário inFormal subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dicionário inFormal app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.dicionarioinformal.com.br/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dicionário inFormal App
THE MOST COMPLETE PORTUGUESE DICTIONARY OF ALL: Portuguese Dictionary, Slang words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Related Words, Examples of use, Rhymes, Reverse (Onomasiological) and Flexions (Verbs inflection) The best way to discover new words. - Get the Word of the day and week - Discover Definitions and Meanings - Discover the meaning of Slang - Favorite the words you most like - Dictionary of Synonyms - Antonyms Dictionary - Find new rhymes - Verbs inflection - Discover Related Words - Vote for the best definitions - Morphosyntactic Classification - Get a Random Word - See the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app