How To Cancel Bradesco Cartões Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Bradesco Cartões and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Bradesco Cartões subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Bradesco Cartões subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Bradesco Cartões website
- Alternatives to Bradesco Cartões
Cancel Bradesco Cartões Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bradesco Cartões subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bradesco Cartões".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bradesco Cartões subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bradesco Cartões subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bradesco Cartões Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bradesco Cartões" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bradesco Cartões will now be canceled.
Cancel Bradesco Cartões Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bradesco Cartões via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bradesco Cartões. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bradesco Cartões
Cancel Bradesco Cartões Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bradesco Cartões via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Bradesco Cartões's Website
Another way of canceling Bradesco Cartões subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bradesco Cartões app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bradesco.com.br and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bradesco Cartões App
APP BRADESCO CARTÕES O Aplicativo Bradesco Cartões facilita o acesso às informações dos seus Cartões de Crédito Bradesco ou BradesCard, tudo em um único lugar. Você tem acesso à: - Data de vencimento da fatura; - Melhor data de compra; - Lançamentos no seu Extrato e consulta de Limites; - Parcelas Futuras, no menu Extrato do Cartão³; - Gráfico de consumo que permite o gerenciamento de suas compras por categoria de estabelecimento; - Boleto em PDF para pagamento da fatura; - Aviso de Viagem¹; - Desbloqueio de Cartão²; - Bloqueio de Cartão por Furto/Roubo ou Extravio;...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app