How To Cancel NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on NOOK website
- Alternatives to NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines
Cancel NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NOOK will now be canceled.
Cancel NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NOOK
Cancel NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines's Website
Another way of canceling NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines App
Get the FREE NOOK Reading App for your Android smartphone or tablet to start enjoying Barnes & Noble’s award-winning eBook discovery and digital reading experience. Access our vast online library of over 4 million eBooks, magazines, graphic novels, and comics; plus, enjoy recommendations just for you curated by our expert booksellers. Customize your experience with multiple font and page styles and robust organization and social sharing tools. Put down your reading and pick up where you left off—even as you jump from one device to another. The NOOK Reading App syncs across all your device...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app