How to Cancel Aion Bank
Learn how to cancel Aion Bank subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Aion Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Aion Bank".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Aion Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Aion Bank Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Aion Bank" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Aion Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Aion Bank Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Aion Bank" or "Aion.be" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Aion Bank
Cancel Aion Bank via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Aion Bank's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.aion.be and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Aion Bank App
Switch to all-inclusive banking and get all of this and more for one monthly membership fee with Aion Bank: Better savings rates. No ATM fees. Cheaper bills. Better personal loans. Automated investing with our robo-advisor, ETFMatic. Easy transfers. Better refinancing. Instant digital Maestro debit cards and Mastercard credit cards. Google Pay. And more. No hidden costs or long term commitments. “An entirely transparent model that will change the way you bank” The Fintech Times “The Netflix of Banking” Trends-Tendances Our “Personal” Membership, for individuals includes: Premium (€19 per month): • Multi-currency accounts • Instant digital debit cards • Instant and international transfers • Google Pay • Unlimited Worldwide ATM Cash withdrawals • Currency exchange at interbank rates • One of the highest interest rates for savings • Easy automated investing powered by ETFMatic • MoneyMax™: our signature product that helps you reduce your household bills, save on online shopping, increase your returns And more Light (€3.90 per month): • Multi-currency account • High interest savings accounts • Instant digital debit card • Instant online currency exchange • Google Pay • Unlimited Worldwide ATM Cash withdrawals • International transfers at competitive exchange rates • Tools to help you find better rates on deposits Our Business Membership, for companies and entrepreneurs, includes: Basic (€9 per month): • Multi-currency account • Instant and international transfers • Google Pay • Unlimited Worldwide ATM Cash withdrawals • Currency exchange at interbank rates • Unsecured instalment loan and overdraft And more Premium (€39 per month). ***Limited Time Offer: First 3 Months Free***: • Multi-currency accounts (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN) • Instant online currency exchange • Google Pay • Unlimited Worldwide ATM Cash withdrawals • International transfers at competitive exchange rates • Multi-signature services • Unsecured instalment loan and overdraft • BusinessMax™: our signature product that helps you maximise your daily business: Create digital invoices Record expenses on your phone Automatic VAT estimations Export to Winbooks, Exact Online and Yuki • Simplify your accounting with end-to-end digital bookkeeping powered by BDO (available for an additional fee to BDO of €50 for sole traders, €100 for companies) • Isabel integration And more It's easy to become a member • For Belgium residents you can sign up using itsme, your ID card, Residence Permit or valid Belgian NFC passport. • For Poland residents, you can sign up using your ID card or valid Polish NFC passport. • For residents of the following countries, you can sign up using your valid NFC passport: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app