How To Cancel Wella RED Forum Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wella RED Forum and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wella RED Forum subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wella RED Forum subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wella RED Forum website
- Alternatives to Wella RED Forum
Cancel Wella RED Forum Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wella RED Forum subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wella RED Forum".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wella RED Forum subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wella RED Forum subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wella RED Forum Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wella RED Forum" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wella RED Forum will now be canceled.
Cancel Wella RED Forum Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wella RED Forum via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wella RED Forum. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wella RED Forum
Cancel Wella RED Forum Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wella RED Forum via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wella RED Forum's Website
Another way of canceling Wella RED Forum subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wella RED Forum app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wella RED Forum App
This is the official event app for the Wella RED Forum. The app features event specific details and supports the ability to interact with presentations, surveys and fellow attendees. Download now to gain access to real-time alerts and the latest info leading up to the forum.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app