How To Cancel Allhomes Real Estate & Property Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Allhomes Real Estate & Property and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Allhomes Real Estate & Property subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Allhomes Real Estate & Property subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Allhomes Real Estate Pro website
- Alternatives to Allhomes Real Estate & Property
Cancel Allhomes Real Estate & Property Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Allhomes Real Estate & Property subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Allhomes Real Estate & Property.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Allhomes Real Estate & Property subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Allhomes Real Estate & Property subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Allhomes Real Estate & Property store Allhomes Real Estate & Propertylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Allhomes Real Estate & Property Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Allhomes Real Estate & Property" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Allhomes Real Estate Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel Allhomes Real Estate & Property Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Allhomes Real Estate & Property via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Allhomes Real Estate & Property. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Allhomes Real Estate Pro
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Allhomes Real Estate & Property Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Allhomes Real Estate & Property via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Allhomes Real Estate & Property's Website
An alternate way of canceling Allhomes Real Estate & Property subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Allhomes Real Estate & Property app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.allhomes.com.au and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Allhomes Real Estate & Property App
Step inside Canberra’s favourite property destination and the key to your next home. Made exclusively for the people of ACT and Southern NSW, we focus in on a niche part of Australia so you can keep your property search short and sweet. With extensive property listings, easy search, heaps of filters and past sales data, everything you need to confidently find your next home is right here waiting. The easiest property search you’ll ever do - Search residential and commercial properties to buy, rent or share by looking at a good old fashioned map, or by drawing a search area with you...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app