How to Cancel paysafecard
Learn how to cancel paysafecard - prepaid payments subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel paysafecard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "paysafecard - prepaid payments".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "paysafecard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel paysafecard Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "paysafecard - prepaid payments" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to paysafecard will now be canceled.
Cancel paysafecard Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "paysafecard - prepaid payments" or "Paysafe Holdings UK Limited" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from paysafecard
Cancel paysafecard via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on paysafecard's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.paysafecard.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About paysafecard - prepaid payments App
paysafecard - pay prepaid online Simple. Easy. Prepaid. You don’t have a bank account or credit card? Or you don’t want to use regular net banking? No problem. The paysafecard app allows you to create a prepaid payment account in minutes to pay easily on thousands of sites. Pay online without a bank account or credit card paysafecard is an alternative payment method for prepaid online payments, which means you don’t need a bank account or credit card to enjoy online entertainment like music, shopping and gaming easily. It’s simple like any other prepaid balance but more flexible and advanced: ✓ Register an account in minutes (16+) ✓ Get prepaid balance at +600,000 sales outlets worldwide ✓ Manage your balance conveniently in the account ✓ Redeem the balance on 1000+ websites ✓ Keep control of your costs through prepaid payments ✓ Stay safe by not using financial details online ✓ Excellent payment method for gaming especially: Easily purchase games, in-game items, in-game currency, gift cards & more Accepted by global brands and key players in everyday digital (or online) entertainment and the preferred payment solution by millions for gaming and shopping sites. How does it work after downloading the app? 1. Register to create a paysafecard account in minutes 2. Find a sales outlet to buy a paysafecard prepaid code, available in various amounts 3. Top up your account balance with the 16-digit code on the purchased prepaid card 4. Pay flexibly on thousands of shopping and gaming sites around the world Be faster with the app More convenient, quicker and everything in one place. If you want to safely shop online or pay on popular gaming sites and services, you can do so with paysafecard prepaid balance. It is effortless, simply enter the 16-digit code at the check-out and enjoy secure online payments without the need to add a credit card or bank account. Main app functionalities ✓ Scan2Pay: Scan the QR code on a merchant website to pay more conveniently ✓ Scan2Topup: Scan the QR code on your paysafecard to top up your account faster ✓ PoS Search: Find a paysafecard sales outlet in your area more easily ✓ Balance Check: See the balance left on your paysafecard code quickly ✓ Direct Load: Generate a barcode, go to a sales outlet and automatically top up your account with the amount of your choice Questions? Please contact [email protected] or visit our website www.paysafecard.com for more information, assistance and our terms and conditions. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @paysafecard
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app