How To Cancel paysafecard – pay cash online Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of paysafecard – pay cash online and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your paysafecard – pay cash online subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your paysafecard – pay cash online subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on paysafecard website
- Alternatives to paysafecard – pay cash online
Cancel paysafecard – pay cash online Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel paysafecard – pay cash online subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "paysafecard – pay cash online".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling paysafecard – pay cash online subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel paysafecard – pay cash online subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel paysafecard – pay cash online Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "paysafecard – pay cash online" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to paysafecard will now be canceled.
Cancel paysafecard – pay cash online Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to paysafecard – pay cash online via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see paysafecard – pay cash online. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from paysafecard
Cancel paysafecard – pay cash online Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting paysafecard – pay cash online via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on paysafecard – pay cash online's Website
Another way of canceling paysafecard – pay cash online subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the paysafecard – pay cash online app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.paysafecard.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About paysafecard – pay cash online App
When it comes to your money, its security is just as important as being able to use it easily. The paysafecard app lets you pay online as easily, quickly and safely as paying in cash. Find sales outlets near you with the handy paysafecard app and use its built-in QR code scanner for your paysafecard PINs. The paysafecard app also lets you keep an eye on your spending and balance at all times, giving you complete control of your finances. Find sales outlets Enter your location or let your smartphone do it for you. In either case, the paysafecard app conveniently guides you to your nearest...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Mypaysafecard account was locked after i deposited money and did everything according to AGB as always - when i tried to pay - they locked it and support simply doesnt unlock my account even so the codes are already verified/legal/and uploaded to mypasafecard
— by Tariq on May 30 2021
Search for another app