How to Cancel SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager
Cancel SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager's Website
Another way of canceling SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://subscrab.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SubsCrab Subscriptions Manager App
How many times do you forget to cancel a subscription fee and pay money for a service you don't use anymore? You need a subscription manager which help you control recurring expenses. We made this app to let you remember about all services you pay for. Your subscriptions can be found automatically via e-mail, so it's unnecessary to write them by your own. Also we have: 🗃 More than 2,000 subscriptions in our catalog and about 600 services with available subscription plans. We prepared a database with available subscription plans for the most popular services. All services are divided into categories for quick searching. If you can't find your subscription or plan, it's possible to make your own one. ☁ Subscription saving in a cloud storage. In contrast with other apps, our subs catalog won't disappear if you decide to change a device, subscriptions keep on server for free without premium version. They are always available in "My subscriptions". 🔔 Warning for every debiting fund. Subscription tracker let you set push notification for every subscription to give you an opportunity to cancel any service you don't need anymore — directly from SubsCrab app! 📅 Easy calendar and analytics of your outcomes to not miss anything! ℹ Useful add information about subscriptions. There you can find some helpful advice for popular subscriptions, such as: "How to cancel the subscription?", "How to save money on subscription fee? ", "Are there any limits for the number of devices or fami...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app