How To Cancel Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Potty Whiz website
- Alternatives to Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant
Cancel Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Potty Whiz will now be canceled.
Cancel Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Potty Whiz
Cancel Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant's Website
Another way of canceling Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.kidplay.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Potty Whiz: Potty Training Assistant App
• No Login Required • Internet Not Required Potty Whiz is created by parents for parents. Potty training can be challenging on us parents, so we made this app so you can turn your child into a potty trained whiz in no time. Make potty training work for you and your kids. Keep track of potty training activities and get reminders with our handy potty training timer when your little one has to go. Log the following activities: • Sat on the potty • Went to potty • Told Parents? • Wiped • Flushed the potty? • Washed Hands? • Accidents • Drank fluids Potty Training...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app