How to Cancel Found — Banking & Taxes
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Found — Banking & Taxes subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Found — Banking & Taxes subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Found — Banking & Taxes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Found — Banking & Taxes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Found — Banking & Taxes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Found — Banking & Taxes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Found — Banking & Taxes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Found — Banking & Taxes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Found — Banking & Taxes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Found — Banking & Taxes will now be canceled.
Cancel Found — Banking & Taxes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Found — Banking & Taxes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Found — Banking & Taxes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Found — Banking & Taxes
Cancel Found — Banking & Taxes via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Found — Banking & Taxes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Found — Banking & Taxes's Website
Another way of canceling Found — Banking & Taxes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Found — Banking & Taxes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://found.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Found — Banking & Taxes App
Independent contractors to small business owners, Found has been designed to act as the banking, bookkeeping, tax and financial management tool of your dreams. Start focusing on what truly matters—discover Found. OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT IN A FEW TAPS → Easy sign-up → No credit check → No minimum balance → No monthly fees EASY-TO-USE TAX FEATURES → Personalize tax bill calculations → Automate with intelligent tax withholding → Auto-generate your Schedule C → Make tax payments from the app MANAGE LIKE A PRO → Customize your expense categorization → Capture receipts and log notes → Import transactions from alternate sources → Track and send invoices → Generate your Profit and loss statements → Gather business expense and income reports OPERATE SECURELY → Deposits are insured up to $250K through LendingClub Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. → Lock or cancel your card at any time directly from the Found app. → Real-time transaction notifications keep you on top of suspicious activity. Get all the features of a professional business account and none of the expensive fees. Download Found today to start running your business like a pro. Banking services are provided by LendingClub Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. *Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the payer's submission of deposits. We generally post such deposits on the day they are received by LendingClub Bank which may be up to 2 days earlier than the payer's scheduled payment date....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app