How To Cancel Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Syarah website
- Alternatives to Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace
Cancel Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace store Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplacelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Syarah will now be canceled.
Cancel Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Syarah
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace's Website
An alternate way of canceling Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://syarah.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Syarah - Saudi Cars marketplace App
Best application for buying and selling cars in Saudi Arabia Car Application Features: 1) Free App, where you can post your car without any commission 2) Search for cars by car brand, model car, the price of the car, the car lane, and the condition of the car (new / used). 3) The application of the car provides the user with the address of the car showrooms and exhibitions. 4) The Car Application provides the user with contact information for full auto showrooms and lounges. 5) The application of the car is updated with the latest offers, prices of cars directly from the exhibitions, and...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app