How To Cancel Shuttle Music Player Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Shuttle Music Player and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Shuttle Music Player subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Shuttle Music Player subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Shuttle Music Player website
- Alternatives to Shuttle Music Player
Cancel Shuttle Music Player Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Shuttle Music Player subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Shuttle Music Player".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Shuttle Music Player subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Shuttle Music Player subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Shuttle Music Player Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Shuttle Music Player" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Shuttle Music Player will now be canceled.
Cancel Shuttle Music Player Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Shuttle Music Player via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Shuttle Music Player. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Shuttle Music Player
Cancel Shuttle Music Player Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Shuttle Music Player via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Shuttle Music Player's Website
Another way of canceling Shuttle Music Player subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Shuttle Music Player app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Shuttle Music Player App
Shuttle Music Player is an intuitive, lightweight and powerful open source music player for Android. 🔹 Features: • Modern, Material design • Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost • Gapless playback • Lyrics (embedded lyrics only, for legal reasons) • Automatic artwork downloading • Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode • Sleep timer • Extremely customizable widgets • Last.fm Scrobbling • Open source "Shuttle doesn't try to reinvent the music playing wheel — it embraces it" - AndroidPolice.com "Shuttle Music Player builds on the strengths of Google Play Mus...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app