How To Cancel SongPop 2 - Guess The Song Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SongPop 2 - Guess The Song and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SongPop 2 - Guess The Song subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SongPop 2 - Guess The Song subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SongPop 2 website
- Alternatives to SongPop 2 - Guess The Song
Cancel SongPop 2 - Guess The Song Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SongPop 2 - Guess The Song subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SongPop 2 - Guess The Song".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SongPop 2 - Guess The Song subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SongPop 2 - Guess The Song subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SongPop 2 - Guess The Song Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SongPop 2 - Guess The Song" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SongPop 2 will now be canceled.
Cancel SongPop 2 - Guess The Song Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SongPop 2 - Guess The Song via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SongPop 2 - Guess The Song. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SongPop 2
Cancel SongPop 2 - Guess The Song Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SongPop 2 - Guess The Song via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SongPop 2 - Guess The Song's Website
Another way of canceling SongPop 2 - Guess The Song subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SongPop 2 - Guess The Song app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://songpop2.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SongPop 2 - Guess The Song App
Get Ready for the Holidays with Google Play’s Festive Updates! Listen to more than 100,000 real music clips from artists like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, One Direction, Bon Jovi and more! Guess the correct artist and title as fast as you can. Challenge your friends and compete against music lovers worldwide! Master playlists and claim your trophies! What’s New? ◆ PARTY MODE: Compete against hundreds of players in daily multiplayer tournaments! Can you get the most prestigious badges? ◆ MEET MELODY: Practice in solo mode with Melody, the SongPop mascot. ◆ TRY FOR FREE: All playlists ar...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please cancel my subscription to SongPop if is to start billing after 30 days. I subscribed approximately 4 days ago
— by Dick Peterson on Aug 13 2021
The new playlist for today is not showing up and I have restarted the game multiple times and even redownloded it! (Monday July 5)
— by Kimberly King on Jul 05 2021
Search for another app