How To Cancel Adobe Connect Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Adobe Connect and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Adobe Connect subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Adobe Connect subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Adobe Connect website
- Alternatives to Adobe Connect
Cancel Adobe Connect Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Adobe Connect subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Adobe Connect".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Adobe Connect subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Adobe Connect subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Adobe Connect Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Adobe Connect" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Adobe Connect will now be canceled.
Cancel Adobe Connect Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Adobe Connect via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Adobe Connect. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Adobe Connect
Cancel Adobe Connect Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Adobe Connect via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Adobe Connect's Website
Another way of canceling Adobe Connect subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Adobe Connect app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://twitter.com/ConnectSupport and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Adobe Connect App
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account.) Note: THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE USED TO VIEW NATIVE ADOBE CONNECT RECORDINGS. Adobe Connect recordings should be converted to MP4 video by the meeting owner before being viewed on mobile devices. The FREE Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your Android tablet or smartphone. Launch...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app