How To Cancel Popscene (Music Industry Sim) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Popscene (Music Industry Sim) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Popscene (Music Industry Sim) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Popscene (Music Industry Sim) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Popscene Music Industry Sim website
- Alternatives to Popscene (Music Industry Sim)
Cancel Popscene (Music Industry Sim) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Popscene (Music Industry Sim) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Popscene (Music Industry Sim)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Popscene (Music Industry Sim) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Popscene (Music Industry Sim) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Popscene (Music Industry Sim) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Popscene (Music Industry Sim)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Popscene Music Industry Sim will now be canceled.
Cancel Popscene (Music Industry Sim) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Popscene (Music Industry Sim) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Popscene (Music Industry Sim). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Popscene Music Industry Sim
Cancel Popscene (Music Industry Sim) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Popscene (Music Industry Sim) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Popscene (Music Industry Sim)'s Website
Another way of canceling Popscene (Music Industry Sim) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Popscene (Music Industry Sim) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.MDickie.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Popscene (Music Industry Sim) App
This music industry sim has gone platinum - celebrating over 1 MILLION downloads! Bring your MP3 collection to life with animated performances as you embark on a career in music. Form your own band by recruiting talent from over 150 artists across 6 unique labels, or enjoy creating your own stars with the editor. Then record hits that will top the charts and take them on the road to over 20 different venues - including authentic reviews and news reports that determine your legacy. Like "A Rockstar At My Hamster" for the 21st century, Popscene leaves no stone unturned to do for music what Wr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app