How to Cancel Streetbeat Stock Investing
Learn how to cancel Streetbeat Stock Investing subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Streetbeat Stock Investing Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Streetbeat Stock Investing".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Streetbeat Stock Investing" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Streetbeat Stock Investing Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Streetbeat Stock Investing" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Streetbeat Stock Investing will now be canceled.
Cancel Streetbeat Stock Investing Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Streetbeat Stock Investing" or "Streetbeat.com - Investing & Trading App" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Streetbeat Stock Investing
Cancel Streetbeat Stock Investing via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Streetbeat Stock Investing's Website
- Visit their website - https://streetbeat.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Streetbeat Stock Investing App
Invest like a professional with Streetbeat. Our mission is to provide our clients with managed strategies based on the same data and technology used by the top Wall Street hedge funds. When you join Streetbeat, you’re taking control of your financial future! Current Streetbeat Strategies Bond Ladder 7.5% YTM: This bond ETF strategy is designed to provide income while reducing exposure to interest rate fluctuations. U.S. House and Congressional Buys: The United States Stock Trading Act requires U.S. Representatives to reveal any financial transactions made within 45 days of their occurrence. Due to the insights gained from their positions as Representatives and Senators, elected officials' investment performance surpasses that of private investors. Streetbeat collects and analyzes data from all of the disclosed Representative’s and Senator’s investments to identify and create a stock portfolio that mirrors their trades. Top Gov Contract Recipients: We identify, continuously monitor and invest in the 20 companies that have, most recently, received the most valuable contracts from the Federal Government of the United States. The United States, with an annual budget of over 2 trillion dollars, is the world's largest customer of these companies and continuously moves the value of their stock. With this strategy, Streetbeat follows real-time data and rebalances the portfolio of the 20 companies that have been most affected by recent contracts. Companies that receive the most money from the American government tend to systematically outperform their competitors. Earnings Call: Invests based on expected Earnings Reports Streetbeat collects data from American credit card spending, GPS data, and much more to understand a company's revenue before their earnings report is released. Streetbeat has an accuracy rate of approximately 85% in understanding if an earnings report will beat or miss expectations. Whenever there is a significant discrepancy between what analysts believe a company will report in their earnings, versus the signals in the data we have, we use this data to our advantage to buy or sell the company's stock accordingly. High-Yield Dividend Stocks: American High-Yielding Stocks This is a systematic approach to purchasing and holding securities where the dividend is high relative to the stock price. This strategy collects dividends from holding these companies’ stock and is recommended for long-term, passive investors who are not concerned by temporary fluctuations of stock prices, and are more interested in companies’ dividends and long-term value. Dollar Cost-Averaging: This is a strategy where investment positions are built by investing equal amounts of money at regular intervals, regardless of the asset price or what is happening in financial markets. Inverse CNBC and Inverse Cramer: This dataset contains over 10,000 buy/sell recommendations made by CNBC personalities starting in 2020 and is updated as new recommendations are made. This strategy will trade in the opposite direction of the CNBC recommendation! Do you want to make your own trading decisions, we offer self-directed trading too! US stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies - trade all, all in one app, with no execution fees. *Cryptocurrency trading and exchange services are offered by Alpaca Crypto LLC. Streetbeat Digital LLC is a US Money Services Business registered with FinCEN and is not a bank or broker-dealer. Streetbeat Digital does not act as a money services business with respect to Streetbeat Client’s assets.) Cryptocurrency is not legal tender and is not backed by the government. Streetbeat has partnered with Alpaca Securities, LLC for brokerage services on behalf of our clients. Alpaca Securities, LLC, is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, and FINRA/SIPC member (“Alpaca”). Further informations about disclosures available at https://streetbeat.com/disclosure-library Streetbeat LLC is a registered investor adviser.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app