How To Cancel K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on K Health Telehealth AI Symptom Checker website
- Alternatives to K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker
Cancel K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to K Health Telehealth AI Symptom Checker will now be canceled.
Cancel K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from K Health Telehealth AI Symptom Checker
Cancel K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker's Website
Another way of canceling K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.khealth.ai and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About K Health | Telehealth & AI Symptom Checker App
Not feeling well? K Health uses AI built on millions of real, anonymized doctor's records to help you understand your symptoms and find treatment plans that work for you. Need to chat with a doctor or get a prescription? With K Health you can connect with a board-certified doctor within minutes. Whether you purchase a one-time chat or sign up for our monthly primary care membership, you can get access to the doctors you need without ever leaving the comfort and safety of home. Worried about Coronavirus? K Health provides you the tools you need to better understand your symptoms and risks...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I paid for a visit I never received and there is no “chat”, or “return to doctor chat” button in the app. I have requested a refund, but have received no reply. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, SCAM!!
— by Judy Vallieres on Jun 03 2021
I paid $27 for 3 month plan I hit the button again by mistake last night for $27 so it hit my card so you're charged me $27 again and all I was doing was trying to cancel my account so now I need a refund for my mistake plus I've been with y'all for a month I have $18 coming back to me try my three months plan so if you could do this I appreciate it very much my phone number is 470 312 4453 my name is David Jacobs thank you
— by David jacobs on Apr 28 2021
I didn't get a return call or any dr help want money REFUND
— by Bettina Dione Patterson on Mar 24 2021
I received a prescription for wellbutrin last month from K Health, I am attempting to get a refill and it doesn't come up in the drug list. Please advise.
— by Leanne Hunt on Mar 11 2021
Hello.i got the membership but I can't download the k app.this is so confusing.if this problem is not solved soon,I would rather prefer cancel membership.
— by Sobia mazhar on Mar 11 2021
I still do not have my prescriptions. What is going on here?
— by Christine negron on Feb 23 2021
App has charged me twice for a doctor visit but won't let me respond to the doctor.
— by David Tucker on Feb 12 2021
Search for another app