How To Cancel Weather Forecast free Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Weather Forecast free and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Weather Forecast free subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Weather Forecast free subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Weather Forecast free website
- Alternatives to Weather Forecast free
Cancel Weather Forecast free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Weather Forecast free subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Weather Forecast free".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Weather Forecast free subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Weather Forecast free subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Weather Forecast free Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Weather Forecast free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Weather Forecast free will now be canceled.
Cancel Weather Forecast free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Weather Forecast free via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Weather Forecast free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Weather Forecast free
Cancel Weather Forecast free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Weather Forecast free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Weather Forecast free's Website
Another way of canceling Weather Forecast free subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Weather Forecast free app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://creativecodeapps.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Weather Forecast free App
The Weather Forecast from your national weather service doesn't convince you? "Weather and Climate Free" one of the best weather applications with a simple design thinking of your comfort offers you the weather forecast today and tomorrow, predicting within the next hours and days. It's one of the best options to get the accurate day's forecast now with a stylish design. And because it's lightweight (6 MB), it uses little battery power. With the weather application you can get the weather and climate for free. Very useful if you have to leave on a trip this 2020 and you want to check th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app